The processing of personal data
1. The personal data controller under Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is Ekotwist - EU s.r.o. , Company ID 05059526 with its registered office at Na Petynce 984/32, 169 00 Praha 6 – Střešovice, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “controller”).
2. The controller’s contact details are:
Address: Polešovice 814, 687 37, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 777 590 831
3. Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, online identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The controller processes personal data you have provided and / or personal information the controller has received based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact information and data necessary for proper performance of the contract.
Legal reasons and purpose of personal data processing
1. Legal reasons for the processing of personal data include:
performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the controller in the execution of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR,
your consent to processing for the purpose of the execution of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the case of no order for goods or services being made.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is:
processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; personal data is required for successful order execution (name and address, contact); the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract; without providing personal data, neither conclusion nor fulfillment of the contract by the controller is possible,
commercial communication and other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making being made by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Data retention period
1. The controller shall keep personal data:
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for a maximum of 2 years, when consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, if the personal data are processed by consent.
2. After the personal data retention period expires, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are:
those involved in the delivery of goods under contract,
those providing e-shop services and other services related to e-shop operations,
those providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
the right to access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to rectify personal data under Art. 16 of the GDPR and where applicable, restrict processing under Article 18 of the GDPR, the right to the deletion of personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR;
the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the controller's address or email referred to in Article III hereof.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
1. By submitting an order via the online order form, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms by ticking the consent box in the online form. By ticking the consent box, you confirm that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy in their entirety.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.